Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Final Blog Post

So I've been meaning to update this blog with my Las Vegas trip report, and also the end of month review for July. As soon as I got back from Vegas around mid last month, I had the uphill task of hitting 50k vpps before the month end, in order to keep my SuperNova Elite status.

Well, I'm still a SuperNova Elite, but I'm massively behind on the grind. Right now I have around 372k,and just under 5 months left to get 1 million - who said the SNE grind was easy?

After having a great time in Vegas, where I basically played zero poker, adjusting to life back here has been...difficult. Good news though, we're almost at the stage where contracts are exchanged on the flat, so hopefully we'll get the keys and move in by the end of August, that would be nice! So in exchange for a good amount of cash, we'll finally have our freedom, but in the process we'll also be flat broke. lol.

Poker went well last month, and whilst I did book another five figure month, I'm gonna break a trend here and not bother posting my results. I'm not exactly too happy with the direction that I took with this blog, basically posting just graphs and being completely results orientated, and whilst I think I've proved to myself and everyone else, that I have succeeded in making a living out of playing poker, I'd rather move in the direction of writing stuff that can help others - both poker and non-poker topics (life, travel and food are good examples!).

So this will be the final post in this blog. However, I'll be soon blogging on another site where a few poker mates have setup which will offer bonuses, rakeback and coaching packages. That'll be my fresh start, and I'll probably put up my Vegas Trip report on there too. Once I've got everything setup, I'll post the link here so everyone can keep upto date with my poker journey.

bfn!


No comments:

Post a Comment